Getting Rid of Dog Smell from Your House
You don’t get rid of the source; you won’t get rid of the smell. No matter how much you clean out the house and use all of your air fresheners, you won’t get anywhere until you vacuum out the dog hair and dander that is present in the house. In the end, you will have a house that smells like dogs.
Enzymatic cleaners are one of the most popular cleaning items in stores that is a must-have for every pet owner since they remove dog smell from houses. Although it’s not a permanent solution, an air purifier can also help with the pet smell in house.
These are a few of the tips that home sellers should follow to get rid of the dog smell from the house they intend to sell:
● Begin the cleaning session by opening up every window so that fresh air can cross over.
● Now, grab the vacuum cleaner and clean out all of the rooms. Dog hair and dander need to be removed to eliminate the dog smell.
● Mop the floors with scented floor cleaners.
● Mix a 1:1 ratio of fresh water and distilled white vinegar and spray it abundantly around the house.
● Baking soda absorbs strong smells rather than covers them. Pour baking soda into a few cups and place them around the house.